Peter: My sincere empathy for your distress.
Meditation per se does not cause more anxiety. However, when you meditate it is likely the original cause of anxiety will bring some details of the distressful experience to the surface, which you have suppressed—a.k.a. as psychogenic amnesia. The key to healing the cause of anxiety is discovering the ‘cause’ and processing the details and emotions.
Furthermore, Pharmaceutical concoctions are toxic and cause more problems than good. That is why many people are given several drugs to counter-act the first, second and third drug.
Mar 5, 2014 – History does show that paradigms of psychiatric care can change, but, in a big-picture sense, I don’t know how much is really changing here in the United States. I think dissident mentalhealth professionals also have to confront this question. Can they be hopeful that their professions will change their ways, …
May 2, 2013 – A psychotherapist contends that the DSM, psychiatry’s “bible” that defines all mental illness, is not scientific but a product of unscrupulous politics and … what’s wrong with “drapetomania,”but it’s easier to see the balancing act involved in saying homosexuality is or isn’t a disease — how something has to …
Have you looked at the negative side effects of the toxic drugs used for Anxiety.
Benzodiazepines used to treat anxiety disorders include:
Negative side effects include, but not limited to:
- Blurred vision
- Problems with coordination
- Difficulty thinking or remembering
- Increased saliva
- Muscle or joint pain
- Frequent urination
- Blurred vision
- Changes in sex drive or ability (The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc, 2010)
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Difficulty speaking
- Thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
- Difficulty breathing
There is good news. The cause of anxiety can be healed.
Anxiety and all symptoms from A to Z labeled as a disease can be processed and transformed. When a person comes to me, no matter how dire their predicament seems to be, I KNOW if she/he is WILLING to do the mental/emotional discovery work and releasing and forgiving, anything can be healed. The word ‘incurable’ or ‘impossible’ only means that the particular condition, symptom or diagnoses cannot be ‘cured’ by ‘outer’ methods and that she/he needs to GO WITHIN to effect the healing. The condition, symptom or diagnoses came from mental/emotional distress and will go back to nothing.
When beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behavior are accessed and addressed at the unconscious level, the ’cause’ of any and all symptoms and behavior become crystal clear–it is mental/emotional, physical, and spiritual trauma/distress manifesting in the behavior and symptoms you experience.
A Deep Healing process is a clear, concise and direct method of transforming the mental, emotional and physical symptoms that transcends traditional protocols while retaining a professional focus. Deep Healing avoids prescription and OTC drugs, body parts removed, artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions. The process ties in directly with the experiences and needs of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to-the-point, practical, fearless and with 30+ years experience and centuries of holistic health care protocol success I know there is no doubt Deep Healing is effective.
- Get all your unnecessary emotional baggage transmuted at the unconscious level and instantly experience higher vibrations of love and peace.
- Discover how trauma and emotional wounds… even the tiniest negative experiences that you had forgotten about… are robbing you of your happy, fulfilling future that you’re meant to live. (You won’t believe how much power you’re giving away to these invisible forces.)
- Uncover the reason(s) the traditional coping with traumas are not only bad but they’re dangerous. (If you suffer from any kind of anxiety, depression, PTSD issues healing at the unconscious level is powerful and empowering.
- Afraid of your past? Discover ways to clear painful memories without reliving it or telling anyone about it. (This is the miracle road to peace that your soul was longing for, for years.)
- Clearing your traumas and emotional wounds at the unconscious level is the first step to discovering the gifts you’re meant to have in this life. (It’s like one of those tiny levers that swing open giant doors.)
Wellness is the state of being fully alive with a sense of attainment; responding appropriately instead of reacting to life and circumstances. Wellness is the act of remaining calm and focused while working things out with unconditional love. Ultimately your personal character; personal strength and courage will evolve. To attain wellness requires you to make healthy choices in nutrition, relationships, social contact, work, exercise, and leisure.
I am here only to be truly helpful. If you have questions, contact me.